The Samuil building is a residential building with apartments, underground parking spaces and a shop. It is located at 133 Tsar Samuil Blvd. in Center, Sofia. “Samuel” consists of 26 pieces. apartments, 28 pcs. underground parking meters. Total area: 3219m².
MAIN FEATURES OF THE BUILDING:
INSULATION: Exterior brickwork of Wienerberger Poroterm N + F bricks and interior masonry of Wienerberger Forati bricks. Bricks of the highest class and with excellent thermal and sound insulation properties.
ENERGY TESTING: During the construction of the building XPS 10 cm technology will be used, which provides over 40% energy savings, which in turn increases the life of the facade.
WINDOWS: 6 chamber windows with German fittings: Four-season glass outside, argon gas in the middle and K glass inside, providing over 40% energy savings and sound insulation.
GENERAL PARTS: The building will use all-natural granite flooring for the staircase and high-end elevators. There is also a security room (porter).
HEATING: The heating will be with district heating.
LEVEL OF COMPLETION:
- Walls – gypsum plaster
- Walls in bathrooms and WC – lime-cement plaster
- Ceilings – gypsum plaster
- Floor – cement screed
- Exterior armored door
- Built electrical installation according to project
- Built plumbing with a water meter installed
- Built O&M according to a project with installed vertical risers and installed horizontal network in the basement and on the floors, without radiators and apartment collectors
- Terraces – waterproofing and granite
- Provided telephone, intercom bell systems, cabling for security and Internet
Isidora Gardens is a small gated complex with a shop, a large inner green yard, a walkway, a playground and underground garages, located near Bulgaria Blvd., on Ralevitsa Street in Manastirski Livadi – West.
You can get more information about vacant apartments in the “Samuil”. Call us: +359 889 111 500